Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Famous Lines Stickers - Released in Japan!

The free messaging app LINE adds a set of "Mobile Suit Gundam Char Aznable's Custom Stickers" from Bandai Namco Games.

The fourth Gundam-inspired LINE sticker release contains 40 shots of Char, his mobile suits, and his iconic lines from Mobile Suit Gundam through Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack.
Liven up your conversations with your favorite quotes like "because he was a spoiled brat"!

The "Char Aznable's Custom" stickers are available on the LINE Store Sticker Shop. Each set is available for ¥200 or 100 LINE Coins.

2 comments:

  1. And you are an old man and a FOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey is one of them "Ouch! My ass!" or "Jeez, I'm getting my ass kicked again!" or "Amuro is beating the dog shit out of me! Why are there so many clueless fanboys for me when I suck so bad?!" I don't know, whadaya think? Huh? Huh?

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails