Friday, January 6, 2012

1/1 RX-78-2 Gundam Statue @ Diver City Tokyo (Odaiba) - Will Be Visiting The 1/1 Gundam Statue Again This May

1/1 RX-78-2 Gundam Statue @ Diver City Tokyo (Odaiba)
The 1/1 Scale RX-78-2 Gundam statue will once again be standing tall in Japan! Starting from Spring 2012 thru March 2013 , the 1/1 Gundam will be on display in front of Diver City Tokyo (Odaiba, Tokyo).
I will be heading to Tokyo again this year during mid May, and I think I should be able to visit the 1/1 Gundam Statue again since the last time I saw this guy in Japan back in summer 2010.  Will be meeting with some old and new friends this year.  I guess I will share more about this upcoming trip later...
VIEW MORE BUILD IN PROGRESS IMAGES: HERE

1 comment:

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails