I want to thank you all for your kind comments for my newborn baby, which we nicknamed 'Jon Jon'. He sure is a handful right now, but at the end of the day, it is all so worth it. I really enjoy being a Dad. =)
And I also want to thank everyone for your continual support for my blog. I really tried my best to post contents that are timely & relevent for this great hobby of ours. Over the year, I witnessed just how great the online Gundam communities had grown, and is just really fun to be part of this big Gundam family on the web. Some of my friends/readers PM me on facebook asking whether my Gundam Guy blog (and other blogs) will slow down in posting or even shut down due to the arrival of my newtype baby. And the answer is a pretty obvious 'no', and we are actually expanding.
The guys from Team GG (Team GG = folks who works for me @ GG INFINITE) & I are working on a new GG INFINITE website that would provide a better experience sharing about Gundam and other stuffs that we enjoy. To sum it up, it will be a consolidation of Gundam Guy, Mecha Guy, Kamen Rider GG, GG INFINITE store update & other stuffs all at one place. We are currently still working on this new site, and below is an image of our work in progress... We are about 60% done, and it still requires more work, but we hope to be able to launch this new site soon!
With that said... we will officially begin our July's Celebration Lucky Draw starting from June 26th (today) - July 16th (Saturday). To participate in this lucky draw, we would like to have you give us some feedback & suggestions for this new GG INFINITE website of ours. And on July 17th, we will draw and announce the 10 winners to win the following prizes:
(The link image below will be placed on the blog's right side bar for easy access)
- (Winner 1) MG Epyon EW
- (Winner 2) HG GM Cannon II
- (Winner 3) PSP Game: Gundam Vs Gundam Next
- (Winner 4,5) GG INFINITE $10 Online Coupon
- (Winner 6, 7, 8, 9, 10) GG INFINITE $5 Online Coupon
On July 17th, we will be drawing the winners in the order of the prizes shown above.
Here are the rules:
- To post your comments, you MUST register a blogger account (HERE) and post your comments using your blogger account. (This is to help prevent those who post more than once under different names. We have considered other preventive measures, but there really isn't any full proof methods.)
- You may post more than one time, but your name will ONLY be counted once.
- No profanity / name calling is allowed in your comments or your post will be deleted. And further alteration to this rule is subject to change if deemed necessary.
- You MUST post comment under this post. Posting in the chatbox or anywhere else will not be a valid entry.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS! =)