Thursday, November 24, 2011

1/1 Scale Gundam Statue Will Be On Display @ Odaiba (Japan) in Spring 2012

The 1/1 Scale Gundam statue will once again be standing tall in Japan!  Starting from Spring 2012, the 1/1 Gundam will be on display in front of Diver City Tokyo (Odaiba, Tokyo).  This really is a great news, as I will be in Japan during that time period.  This will be my 2nd time to visit the 1/1 Gundam Statue...looking forward to see what new update they will put on the statue this time. 
* Thanks for the news snippet, Taro! =) *

7 comments:

  1. Cool. Nice to see it going back up again. I just did a quick Google and found some recent progress photos from the site and it looks like the frames for the legs are already up.

    http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8161/daibacity0344.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! really Cool!!! I missed out before. I would love to see it in Tokyo! I love Japan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I would've liked to see the occasional leaf fly by and snow drop on it (to see how it would look under such aesthetics), this sure is news to toast over! (Now grab a drink of your choice.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know how long the 1/1 scale RX78-2 will be in Tokyo for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. from Spring 2012 to March 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails