Saturday, May 14, 2011

RG 1/144 Aile Strike Gundam - Lucky Draw Results!

We started a little lucky draw contest on my facebook yesterday when Google were performing maintenance on their blogger services.  Not that many people knew about it since it was only promoted on my facebook page & in the chatbox on my blog.
The contest was simple, just leave a message (w/ your email address) on my chatbox commenting about my recent RG ASG built / 50th Shizouka Hobby Show from May 13th 5:00am- May 14th 5:00am today, and I will do a lucky draw for 2 winners to receive the recent released RG 1/144 Aile Strike Gundam model kit for free.
There were 45 participants total, and I used Random.org to generate 2 numbers between 1-45.  And below are the results.  CONGRATS to the winners, please email us at info@gginfinite.com to arrange shipping for your gifts. 
 

9 comments:

  1. ah crap the winner is just behind me xD this is more painful than not building gunpla for 6 months

    oh well win some lose some :D congrats on the winners

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol im in the middle....#18....haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww man, i didnt know about this...
    anyway, congratulations to the winners^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here, didn't realize there is a contest going on. anyway, congrat to the wiinners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SAD! I didn't win. Anyway, congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i won..!!!!whoooh..!thanks GG..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. waah!! I'm almost .....ha ha ha! congratz on both of the winners!! Xd

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails