Saturday, February 12, 2011

MG Modelers Gallery - Gunpla Heaven =)

MG Modelers Gallery is a great website for viewing the latest gunpla / model creations from hobbists from around the world (although the site is japanese, and most of the work display there are by japanese).  I often visit this website because it is a great source for getting ideas for customization and paint schemes.  I will be placing a link to this site in my blogroll.  Visit the site HERE.

Even I had submitted a few of my work there before... =) 
                

2 comments:

  1. I got this bookmark. The site is amazing and has lots of interesting builds..I often visit here as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. same as sir giov! i usually get my inspirations and ideas from the kits in the site too. i feel really hyped up after visiting the site. :p

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails