Thursday, October 21, 2010

1:144 Scale 'Drydock' Diorama Project - Update 3

Is been awhile... and here is a small update for my 1:144 scale 'Drydock' diorama project.  I am starting the project working on the bridge section of the Nehal Argama MS carrier.  I had built the core backbone of this section with plastic boxes, and will now proceed to apply both pla-plates & various other parts to create the actual shape. 
One of the thing that I really look foward to building is the interior of the bridge. And I hope I can have an photo update of that soon.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it finished, it should be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be awesome. My Dio is starting to get its final planning done. Think I might Toss in my unbuilt F-91 (meaning 2 full builds) But Man I am excited to see your full scratch build.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails