Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My New Gunpla Project & My GG Infinite Venture

So yeah.... I've been very very very busy lately with everything that is going on.  First of all, a little update to my GG Infinite Online Hobby Store.  We...as in me and a few other folks who assist me are trying really hard to kick off this gig next month. 
I got a really a great programmer & a wonderful web designer to build my webstore.  They are really doing a great job.   And we are keeping our fingers crossed to making the October kick-off on schedule!!

I even hired a part time helper to assist with all the data entry for my product database.  I'd set up a computer for him to work at a desk right next to my bigger office desk.  Talk about under pressure.

Even though my webstore is still under construction..... but GG Infinite had already begun doing business!  We are having a pretty great start with a nice amount of inquiry coming in via info@gginfinite.com inquiring about products, pricings & services that we provide.  But most importantly, we are already making sales!  =D  Thanks for everyone's support!
Alright, enough babbling about my business venture.... now to what is more important..GUNPLA!!!  So I have been in haitus with my gunpls life, but thing will be getting very serious very soon.  My next project will be a diorama, and is going to be one that I presume will take quite awhile to finish.

The diorama is tentatively named 'Drydock'.  The diorama will be displaying a 1/144 scale Nahel Argama docked to a Federation space drydock getting repairs & supplies.   Only the bridge section, neck, and center hangar/runway will be built and shown inside the drydock.  Is a bit hard to describe my vision into words, but before I set off on this endeavor, I will be doing a few scketches as a guide for this project.  And when those are done, I will post in my next update.

Of course, I will also be including some HGUC 1/144 kits to go with this diorama..... probably support units like Jegans and ReZels...  Well I haven't finalize anything yet, but I have also dreamt of having a invading Sleeve force attacking the drydock (hmm.. most likely that won't happen).  Everything still up in the air right now.

As for my process.... I will draw the entire diorama fisrt ---> build the ship --->  then the drydock ---> and finish with the mobile suits.  I am giving myself up till December to finish this in time for Christmas.

For my 'Drydock' diorama, the center hangar door will be open as shown below, and I will stuff inside it with as much detail as I can put in it with LEDs and all.  Yes, I am being quite bold here. 

Thinking of having a MS inside the hangar just makes me feel so excited about this project.
I plan for the bridge windows to be see thru, with detail of the bridge & crew inside w/ LEDs.
  
Will be trying my very best to mimic what is seen here.
Alright, so right now my priority is my work & my webstore, once thats accomplish, then this diorama project will commence.   But I will begin working on the diorama sketches this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Ah so thats what you meant by big project ehh? ;)..I have to say very nice and I wish you the best of luck and I can't wait till the store opens like I'm already saving up so expect a big order from me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.. so nice~ good luck on ur store XD.

    Im starting to start big project too.. altho its not hobby related ^^

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails