Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Most Anticipated Gunpla For the 1st Qtr 2010

The HGUC ReZEL is my most anticipated gunpla for the first quarter of 2010. I just love the design and color of this MS. And is just crazy that the ReZEL also has a commander type as well!

HGUC ReZEL Commander Type
Release Date: March 2010
Price: 2,300 Yen

With the extra booster pack with the awesome wings on the back and the mega beam cannon, this one is a must buy.

HGUC ReZEL
Release Date: Late Jan. 2010
Price: 2,100 Yen

Even the boxart look mega awesome. This one will quench my thirst until it's commander type brother is relased.









Images from ToyWorldForum

7 comments:

  1. ReZEL is awesome, would look realy cool in a dio with Jesta :)

    I kinda want MG Unicorn, seems like OVA ver. is better than Ver. Ka so maybe maybe...

    Anyway glad You are back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhh... does that thing in the middle has to go like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aulon: I wonder when they will issue the Jesta. Thats another favorite of mine.

    @Syful: Yeah man... that hook is big eh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This and jesta are on my buy list....

    Gwad I love UC kits :D I already started the HG unicorn, kshatriya and geara zulu...amazing kits for 1/144 scale ^^ I saw the prototype for the rezel at my local hobby shop...instantly sold :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man... I wish I can live at your city CB, cuz you get the latest gundam goods fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I replied your question about creating the image link. You might want to ask this guy instead, I see him adding picture links by the side of his blogger blog

    http://orge-nation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails